Patchwork Ikat Throw Pillows
$85 – $95
- The Ikat technique never fails to delight. It’s become a modern, twenty-first century classic that everyone covets – a tribute to its ancient roots and unique handmade process. Our Ikat fabric is handwoven in Uzbekistan of silk and cotton. Then we piece and patch it together into new combinations, backed with Belgian artist’s linen. Handmade in New York exclusively for JED.
- Oblong : 29”L X 8.5”W $95.00
- Square: 12.5”L x 12.5”W $85.00
- Silk and Cotton. Linen back. Poly fill. Made in America.
- Handmade pieces may contain slight irregularities.