Panamanian Macaw Masks
- Hand woven from chunga fiber by talented artisans of the semi-nomadic, indigenous embera-wounaan tribe in panama, these brilliantly coloured masks whimsically capture the magnificence and rarity of the macaw parrot. The embera-wounaan have a unique gift for taking this fiber and transforming it with their superb eye for colour and pattern. Vintage finds from our cabinet of curiosities. No two alike.
- Navy/marigold/pink – 9.5”l x 8”w x 7”h
- Turquoise/marigold – 10.5” l x 8.5”w x 5”h
- Chunga fiber. Made in Panama.
- Vintage and artisan-made pieces may contain slight imperfections denoting the presence of the artist's hand and/or the passing of time.