"Sunray Máti" Amulets
$25 – $35
- According to many traditions across the Eastern Mediterranean, North Africa and the Middle East, the symbol of the evil eye - or mati in Greek - will protect any home that has one placed in a prominent spot, which is definitely a plus in this day and age. We'll take all the help we can get. But truthfully the chief reason we obsess over these pottery amulets is their clean, handmade graphic look. So simple. So joyous. So eye-catching. And in blue – the universal colour of protection and luck. From one of our favourite potters in Greece. Artisan finds from our cabinet of curiosities. No two alike.
- Large – 3.75” diameter plus cord for hanging $35.00
- Small - 2.5” diameter plus cord for hanging $25.00
- Glazed pottery. Made in Greece.
- Vintage and artisan-made pieces may contain slight irregularities and imperfections denoting the presence of the artist's hand and/or the passing of time.