Three Unusual Pottery Pitchers
- The everyday pitcher is a classic shape ripe for endless creative interpretation in the hands of talented master craftsmen. Here we feature three of our favourite unique pieces from around the world: a handpainted, mexican, frog-shaped pitcher in ivory, chestnut and seagreen; a ceramic bird-shaped pitcher from hungary in chocolate and cream; and an american mid-century studio piece etched with playing card motifs in navy, scarlet, ivory and black. Vintage finds from our cabinet of curiosities. Unique pieces.
- Frog Pitcher – 5.5”h x 6” at Widest Point
- Bird Pitcher – 7.75”h x 6.75" at Widest Point
- Playing Card Pitcher - 5.75”h x 9” at Widest Point
- Pottery/ceramic. Made in Hungary-America.
- Vintage and artisan-made pieces may contain slight imperfections denoting the presence of the artist's hand and/or the passing of time.